Michael Zipursky interviewed me the other day about the struggles and successes I’ve experienced as a copywriter and consultant for his Business Consulting Buzz podcast.
We talked about:
- the power of guest posting to build credibility and find an audience (instead of having to build one from scratch)
- the crucial mindset you must have to sell anything, in any medium — it’s a simple switch, but human nature makes it a perpetual struggle
- some of my early inspirations as a copywriter (I still love all of ’em)
- how I got my first clients
- one thing anyone can do to automatically boost the persuasiveness of their sales copy.
Thanks for listening!