A couple weeks ago, I had the great pleasure of speaking at length with Joey Bushnell about copywriting, marketing and finding ways to get your business through tough economies like the one we’re facing right now.
There are two reasons this interview was special:
1) You know it’s hard for me to stop talking once I get started. Joey gave me a full hour to speak my mind.
2) This chat follows interviews with some of the greats in our industry: Joe Sugarman, Bob Bly, Drayton Bird, Ted Nicholas, Chris Marlow and others. I was humbled to be named among these legends.
During the call, we cover
- why unique selling propositions (USP) can be bad for your brand – and what you should replace them with
- 4 ways many businesses are sabotaging their own marketing
- the reason most people struggle to persuade others and plenty more.
Check out the interview, Compelling Marketing Messages, over on Joey’s Web Marketing Inner Circle site.
It’s free to listen to. You don’t have to give your email address or anything, and there’s nothing for sale. Just sit back and see how much you can learn.