I wanted to share a fun Google Hangouts interview I did with the Conversation Coach, Amber Wright.
We talked about:
- my favorite pattern interrupt for unexpected face-to-face encounters
- writing tips for entrepreneurs who aren’t able or ready to hire copywriter yet
- how to get unfrozen when you’re trying something new (specifically writing)
- how (and why) I learned to craft (i.e. fake) extroversion
- the only 2 steps you can take to become a better writer
- why feedback is critical for effective communication in any medium
- the importance of confidence — and how to start building some
- how being a copywriter has impacted the way I communicate with my wonderful wife
- and plenty more!
Here’s the 47-minute conversation:
You’ll also get a chance to see my comical side. I think I’m pretty darn funny.
I didn’t realize how badly I need a decent camera for interviews like this, but hopefully you’ll get some value from the chat.
And when you get a chance, check out all the great content and resources Amber shares on her website.